Sandwiches are often present in our daily menu and not only. Sometimes the festive table is not complete without them. In their preparation, you can use both everyday products and more festive ones. For sandwiches, you can take sausage, cheese, red caviar, fresh vegetables and other ingredients. Everyone prefers to cook them in their own way and what the family likes best.
Today we offer to cook quick sandwiches with cheese and tomatoes in the microwave. The dish is uncomplicated, but it is quite suitable for a snack, all the more it turns out to be healthy and nutritious. Delicious brynza combined with tomatoes is a great duet that everyone will love. They are ready in minutes. Especially in the microwave. Cook with pleasure and in a short time.
- White loaf – 60-80 g.
- Tomatoes – 70 g.
- Brynza – 60-70 g.
- Sour cream – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Dill – to taste.
1. Grease pieces of white loaf with sour cream of any fat content. For the recipe, sauce from 10-20% fat is suitable.
In addition to sour cream, you can also use natural yogurt, which you often buy.
2. For the filling, take cheese and tomatoes. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater, and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
Since cheese often has a salty taste, salt is not used in the recipe.
3. Put tomato slices on sandwiches and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Wash the dill and dry a little on napkins, finely chop to use for sprinkling.
5. Put finely chopped dill on top, which will add a touch of freshness.
6. Cook sandwiches in the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes at a power of 700-800W. The filling will warm up well and melt a little. It turns out a very fragrant and tasty fast food snack.
They can be served immediately to the table, supplementing them with a cup of tea or coffee.
Enjoy your meal!