Agree that spending a long time alone with the oven to cook some kind of dessert is still a dubious pleasure. If you still want to treat yourself or loved ones to delicious sweets, try making a delicate raspberry cheesecake, its preparation does not require baking, and the process itself is so easy that even a novice housewife can handle it.
- Sugar cookies with baked milk flavor – 150 g.
- Butter – 100 g.
- Cake jelly – 1 sachet.
- Cottage cheese (any percentage of fat content) – 200-250 g.
- Sugar – 5 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream 15% fat – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Water – 350 ml.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet.
- Instant gelatin – 1 tbsp. l. (with a slide).
- Raspberries – 200-300 g.
How to cook:
1. Grind sugar cookies (you can take cookies of any brand, but it tastes better with the taste of baked milk) grind with a blender until a homogeneous sand crumb.
2. Pour the crushed cookies into a separate deep container. Add melted butter to it (it is advisable not to boil the butter, but melt it in a water bath), and mix thoroughly, forming a kind of cookie dough (it is best to do this with your hands).
3. Lay a cling film on the bottom of the detachable form (to make it easier to get the cheesecake later), and spread the resulting mass of cookies evenly over the entire surface, trying to compact it as densely as possible (the layer of crushed cookies should not crumble). Put the form with the first (sand) layer of the future cheesecake to freeze for 10 – 15 minutes in the freezer (!) Chamber.
4. In the meantime, start preparing the curd base of the dessert. Pour cottage cheese (you can choose the fat content of cottage cheese at your discretion, depending on what calorie cheesecake you want to get) pour into a deep bowl. Add to it 2 – 3 tbsp. l. (depending on the preferred sweetness) sugar, vanilla sugar and sour cream. Blend all ingredients until smooth with an immersion blender.
5. In a separate container, such as a cup or small bowl, pour 1 tbsp. l. (with a slide) gelatin, which pour 100 ml of cold boiled water, mix thoroughly and let it swell. Then heat (do not boil!) in the microwave until completely dissolved.
6. Pour liquid gelatin to the curd mass, and stirring constantly, dissolve in it (by consistency, the mass should turn out a little less than sour cream).
7. Pour the prepared curd-gelatin mass onto the frozen layer of cookies, hit the table several times with a detachable form (this is necessary so that bubbles do not form in the curd layer). And put it in the freezer for another 10 minutes (to solidify).
8. When the curd layer hardens, carefully place raspberries on top of it.
To make the cheesecake look nice, try to choose whole raspberries of the same size.
9. Dilute the jelly for the cake according to the instructions. In particular, pour the contents of the sachet into a separate container, mix it with 2 tbsp. l. sugar, gradually pour the resulting mixture of jelly with sugar into 250 ml of cold boiled water. And stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Boil for one minute and remove from heat.
10. Pour raspberries with prepared cake jelly. Put the mold with raspberry cheesecake in the refrigerator to set (dessert, as a rule, hardens quickly, within 2 to 3 hours).
11. When the no-bake raspberry cheesecake has hardened well, carefully remove it from the detachable form, remove the cling film and, cut into pieces, serve to the table.