Roll with salmon is a great appetizer that you can cook for the New Year or any other holiday. It turns out very satisfying and tasty. Salmon is used as a filling, therefore, when purchasing this fish in a fish store, pay attention to its appearance. The fish must shine and be a bright and rich orange color.
If salmon for some reason is not on sale, then you can safely replace it with pink salmon or any other red fish. Also used chicken boiled egg and mayonnaise. However, this sauce can be replaced with toaster cheese, which can be easily spread on the finished pancake.
- Raw egg – 1 pc.
- Boiled egg – 1 pc.
- Pieces of salmon – 3-4 pieces.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
- Water – 25 ml.
- Salt – to taste.
1. Beat the chicken egg into a deep bowl.
2. Add salt to it.
You can also add ground pepper and any other spices.
3. Beat the egg mass well. For this purpose, a regular fork or a whisk for whipping is suitable.
4. Pour in water. It should be at room temperature.
5. Mix everything well.
6. Pour the egg with water, put it on the fire, cook for seven minutes from the moment the water boils completely.
The fire should be medium, otherwise it may burst during the cooking process and a strong boil.
Grate boiled chicken egg on a fine grater.
7. Pour half of the egg mass into a dry frying pan.
8. Bake a pancake and put it on the board.
9. Lubricate the pancake with mayonnaise.
10. Put half of the grated egg.
11. Then put a couple of pieces of fish on one edge.
12. Roll up the pancake.
13. Fry the second pancake and do the same.
14. Then cut the pancakes into pieces with a sharp knife.
15. Transfer them to a beautiful and bright dish and serve!
Enjoy your meal!