The royal sandwich with caviar is not only very tasty, but also quite bright and beautiful in appearance. For cooking, you can use any bread, you can give any shape to the finished product. To do this, simply use metal cuttings. Caviar is suitable red or black. Butter must be of excellent quality. This kind of royal sandwiches should be prepared before serving them to the table.
If there is not enough time for this procedure, then the finished sandwiches should be covered with cling film so that the caviar does not wind out and it has an attractive appearance. Since this kind of sandwich is always in great demand among invited guests, it must be made in such quantity that it is enough for every1. You can serve part of the sandwiches to the table immediately, and then put the rest, if necessary.
- Red caviar – 50 g.
- Bread – 2 slices.
- Butter – 30 g.
- Salmon – 2 pieces.
- Dill – 2 sprigs for decoration.
1. If the bread is not cut, then cut it into pieces. You can fry it in a pan. Brush each piece of bread with butter.
If for some reason there is no butter, then you can safely replace it with creamy soft cheese.
2. Cut the salmon into thin elongated plates. Lay the fish on each slice of bread.
3. On both sides of the fish, lay out red caviar with a teaspoon.
4. Then put a sprig of dill on top of each sandwich. You can safely replace it with parsley or finely chopped green onions.
5. These are such beautiful, very tasty and satisfying royal sandwiches! You can cook them for any holiday and serve them to the table when all the guests have gathered for it!
Enjoy your meal!