Don’t know what to cook for dinner? Then hurry up to make such an original and very tasty rustic potato in a pan. Preparing it is quite simple and fast.
For its preparation, you can use old potatoes or take young ones. For spicy lovers, you can add chopped garlic or some spices to the already fried potatoes at the end. It is better to serve the dish to the table immediately, while it is hot and not cold. It is not necessary to peel the vegetables, it is this moment that makes the potatoes more refined and crispy.
- Large potatoes – 3 pcs.
- Ground paprika – to taste.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Wash the potatoes very well. After that, cut it into slices. Remember that vegetables do not need to be peeled.
2. Add salt to the potatoes, and then ground pepper.
3. Pour in the paprika and any other spices that are suitable for vegetables. Mix everything very well.
4. Pour the oil into the pan, put it on the fire and after a minute put the potato slices. Ideally, they should be in a row, so if possible, take a pan with a large diameter.
It is also better if it has a non-stick coating. In this case, the potatoes will not stick to it, and the same and beautiful golden crust will form on it from all sides during frying.
5. Fry them to a delicious crust on all sides. The fire must be moderate so that the potatoes inside are not raw.
6. Be sure to put the finished potatoes on a paper towel, and after 40 seconds you can safely transfer it to a dish. During this time, all excess vegetable oil will escape from it.
Don’t forget to make a garlic sauce or just make any salad with fresh vegetables. Also, such rustic potatoes go very well with ordinary ketchup.