Salad “Alenka” is a very tasty and quite satisfying appetizer that can be prepared not only on a regular weekday, but also on a festive table. Crab sticks are the main ingredient in this salad. That is why when choosing them in a grocery store, you should opt for a proven brand. You also need to pay attention to their expiration date.
In addition to crab sticks, fresh cucumber is also added to the salad, it is thanks to him that the appetizer is not only more juicy, but also fragrant. Chicken eggs should be used at home, they taste much better than store-bought ones and their yolk is brighter in color. As mushrooms, you can take champignons or oyster mushrooms, only they must be boiled or fried in a pan in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Crab sticks – 50 g.
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Champignons – 50 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1-2 tbsp. l.
1. Wash a fresh cucumber and then cut it into small and evenly sized cubes.
2. Carefully remove the wrapping from the crab sticks. Slice them the same way you would a fresh cucumber.
3. Put the fresh cucumber in the bowl first.
4. Add chopped crab sticks to it.
5. Pour chicken eggs with warm water and put on the stove. When the water boils, reduce the heat and boil the eggs for seven minutes. Drain boiling water, pour in cold water. When the eggs are cool, peel the shells. Cut them into cubes.
6. Put the chopped eggs in a bowl with the previous ingredients.
7. Add mayonnaise.
8. Boil the mushrooms in salted water and cut them.
9. Put the mushrooms in the salad, mix it again.
Transfer the Alenka salad to a beautiful bowl and serve it to the festive table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.