It turns out that from sausage and carrots in Korean, you can make a simply amazing-tasting Andy salad. It is prepared quite simply and quickly. You can fill it with mayonnaise with any percentage of fat content, but if you are on a diet, then you can use yogurt without additives for dressing.
It is worth serving a ready-made salad to the table after it has been infused in the refrigerator, it will be enough for about 25 minutes. When choosing a sausage, it is better to give preference to the one that is excellent in taste. Korean-style carrots are suitable for store-bought or home-cooked. Pickled cucumber should not be too sour and salty. It is better to buy canned peas from a trusted manufacturer. When choosing eggs, you should give preference to homemade ones, they not only have a brighter yolk, but also much better in taste than store-bought ones.
- Homemade chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Smoked sausage – 70 g.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Carrots in Korean – 100 g.
- Mayonnaise with any percentage of fat content – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Canned peas – 2 tbsp. l.
Yield: 250 g.
How to cook:
1. Boil the chicken egg for 5-7 minutes.
Keep track of the time after the water boils, and preferably add salt to make the shell easier to peel.
Cut the egg into cubes.
2. Carefully remove the casing from the sausage. Cut it into cubes the same size as the egg.
3. Remove the pickled cucumber from the jar. Cut off both sides of the edges. Cut the vegetable.
4. Open a can of canned peas. You can use a special key for this or a regular knife.
Take a kitchen spoon with holes, collect peas with it, let the excess marinade drain. Put the peas in a bowl. Put carrots in Korean on it.
5. Add eggs and sausage to the bowl.
6. Then lay out the cucumber cubes.
7. Dress the salad with mayonnaise. Send it to the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
8. Now take a beautiful and bright bowl with a front plate. Put Andy’s salad with sausage in it. Serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.