A simple composition, opportunities for improvisation, a pleasant taste and unbanal presentation – these are the main advantages of the Anthill salad. The preparation of the dish is not difficult.
First, you should prepare a salad mass of vegetables with cheese and meat base. Then this mass is laid out in a slide on a plate, and sprinkled with fried potato straws on top, which creates the illusion of an anthill.
The dish can be served in portions. In this case, small slides of lettuce are placed on a flat plate and sprinkled with potatoes. For the recipe, choose meaty tomatoes and crispy cucumbers. The meat comp1nt can be any of your choice – boiled or baked pieces of meat or poultry. It is allowed to use low-fat ham or smoked sausage. For the recipe you will need hard cheese with a fat content of 50% and a natural composition.
- Potato – 380 g.
- Chicken fillet – 180 g.
- Cucumbers – 130 g.
- Garlic – 3 g.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Pepper – 1 g.
- Mayonnaise – 50 ml.
- Tomatoes – 140 g.
- Vegetable oil – 70 ml.
- Greens – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Boil the chicken until d1. Cool in broth. Cut chicken meat into small cubes.
2. Grind the cheese on a grater.
3. Wash cucumber in cold water, peel. Cut the vegetable into strips.
4. Peel the sepals from the tomato, remove the seed boxes. Cut into small cubes.
5. Mix the prepared comp1nts together, add grated garlic, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Mix.
6. Remove skin from potatoes. Grind it on a grater for Korean vegetables.
7. Rinse prepared potatoes from starch in cold water, transfer to a cotton towel and dry.
8. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Spread potato chips in parts and fry until cooked. Pat potatoes dry in paper towel.
9. Lay the salad on a flat plate.
10. Place potatoes on top. Decorate the dish with herbs and serve.
Salad “Anthill” turns out to be hearty, with a pleasant meat taste and appetizing appearance, with an interesting structure.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.