This salad turns out tender and juicy, especially if you let it brew for at least two hours. Choose quality proven products to get a truly delicious dish. Tuna can be bought in oil or in its own juice – preferably in pieces or a large piece. Mayonnaise can be taken with any fat content. Both a store-bought product and a product prepared by yourself are suitable.
- Potatoes – 2-3 pcs.
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc.
- Canned tuna – 100 g.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Crab sticks – 6-7 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 70 ml.
- Fresh herbs – 3-4 sprigs.
How to cook:
1. Boil potatoes in their skins and chicken eggs in advance. Let them cool in cold water and then clean them. Peel the crab sticks. If they were frozen – you need to let the product thaw at room temperature. Peeled potatoes need to be grated and put in a deep bowl. Smooth and brush with mayonnaise.
2. Wash the fresh cucumber, cut into small cubes and put on top of the potatoes. This layer does not need to be lubricated with mayonnaise.
3. Open a jar of canned tuna, remove the fish from the oil (liquid) and place on top of a layer of cucumbers.
4. Boiled chicken eggs should be divided into yolks and proteins. Squirrels need to be grated on a coarse grater and put on top of the tuna. Align this layer and make a grid of mayonnaise.
5. Chop the peeled crab sticks into small crumbs, form the next layer. Tamp, grease with mayonnaise.
6. Grate hard cheese on a fine grater – then the salad will turn out to be as tender as possible. Lubricate with mayonnaise.
7. Grate the yolks on a fine grater and form the final layer. It is not necessary to grease it with mayonnaise.
8. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for several hours – infuse. Serve with fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!