Salad “Athena” with mushrooms is a rather satisfying and tasty dish that is worth preparing for the holiday. Since the composition of the salad is unusual, it turns out to be quite original and unique. Try to cook it!
When choosing mushrooms for a salad, it is better to buy oyster mushrooms or champignons, but if you have forest mushrooms, then definitely take them. It is with such mushrooms that the salad will turn out to be more fragrant to taste. When choosing a pepper, it is better to buy red or yellow sweet. You need to fill the salad with olive oil, but if it is not there, then take the usual vegetable oil, just make sure that it is without a pronounced smell. In addition to oil, lemon juice should also be added to the salad. You can squeeze it from fresh fruit or use purchased juice. Therefore, stop at the option that is more convenient and acceptable.
- Sweet pepper – 0.5 pcs.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Oyster mushrooms, champignons or any other mushrooms – 150-200 g.
- Orange – 0.5 pcs.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste.
- Oregano, basil – to taste.
How to cook:
1. So, wash the sweet pepper. Cut it into strips, just remove the seeds first.
2. Now cut the onion into half rings.
3. Pour olive oil into a frying pan, put onion and pepper. Add oregano and basil.
If you wish, then you can safely add those spices that you like.
4. Wash the mushrooms. If necessary, then peel them, cut into pieces and lay out to the previous products.
Please note that wild mushrooms must first be boiled in water.
5. Peel and chop the garlic.
6. Now cut the orange, peeling it off.
7. Roast the vegetables. This procedure will take about 3 minutes.
8. Put orange and garlic there. It is these two components that make the salad unusual in taste.
9. Pour in the lemon juice.
10. Simmer everything together for literally 20-30 seconds. Put the finished salad “Athena” with mushrooms on a dish, and serve it boldly to the table.
Enjoy your meal!