It is very simple and easy to prepare a salad with vegetables, cheese, nuts and raisins. It can be laid out on a plate in layers using a culinary ring or in transparent glasses and bowls. The finished dish is obtained with a light sweet note by adding raisins to it. Contains a lot of useful vitamins, because the composition includes carrots, garlic and beets.
- Beets – 2 pcs.
- Carrots – 3 pcs.
- Garlic – 3 cloves.
- Hard cheese – 200 g.
- Nuts – 80 g.
- Raisins – 70 g.
1. For such an original salad with various layers, we will prepare the main ingredients – carrots and beets. They should be washed and cleaned.
2. Raisins should first be soaked in warm water for 15 minutes to soften them. The raisins give the salad a sweet taste.
3. We will not boil carrots in the salad. She goes to the dish raw. Therefore, we clean it from the peel.
4. We rub the prepared carrots on a coarse grater.
5. Mix raw carrots with raisins to prepare the first layer of salad.
6. We lay the first layer, consisting of carrots and raisins. We use a culinary ring for the form or lay out the salad in transparent bowls with legs.
7. Lubricate the top of the first layer with mayonnaise.
8. The second layer will consist of hard cheese. Cheese should be grated.
9. Combine with chopped garlic and lay in a second layer, grease the top with mayonnaise.
10. Boil the beets to prepare the next very important salad ingredient.
11. Beets in a salad should be grated on a coarse or fine grater.
12. Peel the walnuts and chop.
If you like other nuts, you can easily include them in this layer.
13. Mix beets with nuts.
14. Lay the beets with nuts as the top layer, which will be the last.
15. We use mayonnaise to impregnate the top layer. Gently grease it with a small amount of dressing.
Salad of vegetables, cheese, nuts and raisins is ready.
Enjoy your meal!