Salad “Barracuda” is a very interesting salad, because seemingly simple ingredients are used for its preparation, but they harmonize and complement each other perfectly. It is due to this that the salad turns out to be excellent in taste, and it is not at all difficult to cook it.
When choosing canned food, it is better to purchase one that you are sure of and have already bought more than once. The same point applies to processed cheese. Chicken eggs should be taken at home, they have a brighter yolk and taste better than store-bought ones. Onions add a special piquancy to the salad. It can be added to a salad just like it was done in this recipe. You will have to leave only the salad for at least 1-2 hours so that it is well saturated and the onion is not bitter. And you can pre-pickle it and for this use vinegar, water in equal amounts.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Canned food – 1 can.
- Processed cheese – 1-2 pcs.
- Onion – 0.5-1 pc.
- Walnuts – 1 handful.
- Boiled rice – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, install the forming ring on the dish. It is thanks to him that the salad will turn out to be more attractive in appearance and it will have smooth edges. Lay out the pic. Lubricate it with mayonnaise. All subsequent layers are also coated with sauce.
2. Send canned food to rice, be sure to crush them a little with a fork beforehand.
3. Put finely chopped onions on canned food. Ks
tati, you can also use purple onion, it is not so bitter, so adding it to the salad, you can serve it immediately to the table.
4. Now grate the melted cheese on the onion.
Suitable as a regular cheese, and with some flavors.
You can also use sausage cheese.
5. Send grated chicken eggs to it. Boil them first, cool and peel, grate.
6. Lubricate the salad well with mayonnaise.
7. Now lay out the walnuts, you can chop them a little beforehand, but this is not necessary. Remove the forming ring very carefully.
Here is such a salad “Barracuda” turned out! Be sure to cook it and do not doubt that someone will not like it!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.