Salad “Cipollino” has such a name due to the fact that its main ingredient is green onions. Its taste is difficult to describe, what is more important is that it comes out juicy and quite useful. When choosing chicken eggs for a salad, it is advisable to buy homemade ones, they not only have a much brighter yolk in color, and they taste tastier than store ones. To fill a ready-made salad with an unusual name is mayonnaise with any percentage of fat content. If you have a negative attitude to this sauce, then replace it with sour cream.
Ready salad perfectly combines and even complements any side dishes and meat dishes. Therefore, if you have not decided whether to cook it or not, then do not hesitate. The only thing is that the salad should be made on a day off and, if you don’t have to go anywhere, because it is prepared with green onions.
- Green onions – 1 bunch.
- Chicken egg – 4 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5-1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. So, rinse green onions under running water. Cut it the way it is convenient, or rather, what is convenient. For this, a sharp knife or special scissors are suitable, which, by the way, will make this procedure easier and many times faster.
2. Put chicken eggs in a bowl, fill them with water, send to the stove. When the water boils well, reduce the heat and boil them for 7 minutes. After that, cool them down. To speed up the procedure, fill them with ice water. After 10 minutes, peel the shell and cut the eggs into cubes.
3. Put the chopped green onions in a large bowl.
4. Send chopped chicken eggs to it.
5. Add mayonnaise or sour cream.
It is better to use store-bought sour cream, as homemade is quite thick and it will be inconvenient to mix the salad with it.
6. Add salt and pepper. The last part is optional, especially if you don’t like it.
7. Now mix the salad well with the most ordinary spoon.
8. Transfer it to a salad bowl, and boldly serve it to the table with the dishes that you have prepared.
This is how you can quickly prepare the most healthy Cipollino salad!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.