Salad “Carousel” is an excellent dish that turns out to be very bright in appearance, but also quite tasty. You can cook this kind of snack for absolutely any holiday.
The main ingredient in this salad is chicken fillet. It is thanks to him that the dish comes out hearty and can be safely served at the table even without a side dish. The topmost layer of lettuce is Korean carrots. You can safely cook it yourself at home according to your favorite recipe or buy it in a disposable container at any grocery store.
In order for the salad to look more attractive, all the ingredients should be laid out in a forming ring. Thanks to him, the salad will have smooth and neat edges. If there is no desire to waste time on this procedure, then you can simply use a glass or any other salad bowl for serving.
- Boiled chicken fillet – 50 g.
- Fried mushrooms – 50 g.
- Bulb – 1 pc.
- Sausage cheese – 50 g.
- Carrots in Korean – 50 g.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Greens – for decoration.
1. Boil the chicken fillet for twenty minutes. In order not to cut it later, you can do it right away. The meat can also be baked in the oven until tender. Put the pieces of boiled fillet in the forming ring.
Make a grid of mayonnaise. You can squeeze mayonnaise directly from the tube, making a not too big hole in it, or transfer the sauce into a special plastic bottle with a hole and squeeze it out onto the salad.
2. Cut the onion into half rings, put it in a bowl. Pour onions with hot water, add sugar. Leave it for 10 minutes.
3. Put the pickled onion on top of the meat.
4. Put the fried mushrooms on the onion.
5. Then put the grated cheese on a coarse grater.
6. Make a grid of mayonnaise.
7. Put carrots on the cheese.
8. Carefully remove the ring, trim the salad with a spoon. Here is such a salad “Carousel” came out!
Enjoy your meal!