Salad “Merchant” is a bright and original salad, which is quite easy and quick to prepare. Its main ingredient is chicken fillet, however, you can safely use pork instead. The classic recipe for this salad involves the use of it. However, with chicken fillet, it comes out no less tasty.
It should be filled with mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat content. If you want the finished salad to come out less high-calorie, then you should use yogurt without additives to dress it. Also good for sour cream. Before serving the salad to the table, it is advisable to send it to the refrigerator for at least half an hour. During this time, it will not only be well saturated, but also all the ingredients will become the same temperature.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Boiled chicken fillet – 150-200 g.
- Onion – ¼ pcs.
- Carrots – 0.5 pcs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise or yogurt for dressing – 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 1 pinch.
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tbsp. l.
- Canned peas – 40 g.
How to cook:
1. So, first of all, prepare all the necessary ingredients. Pour chicken eggs with water, send the container to the fire. When the water boils, reduce the heat and cook them for at least 7 minutes. After that, drain the boiling water and fill them with ice water.
When the chicken eggs have cooled, peel the shell, cut them into medium-sized cubes.
If you have an egg cutting net, you can safely use it.
Put them in a deep bowl.
2. Boil carrots for 30 minutes. Peel it, grate it on a coarse grater, or cut it into the same pieces as chicken eggs.
3. Cut the onion, put it in a glass, pour in the vinegar and water in the same amount. Add a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix everything. Leave the vegetable for 15 minutes.
4. After that, drain the marinade from it and send the onion to a bowl.
5. Tear boiled chicken or pork into pieces or cut with a sharp knife.
6. Open a jar of peas. Lay it out with the previous ingredients.
7. Now just add salt, ground black pepper and mayonnaise.
8. Mix the salad well.
Here is such a salad “Merchant” came out!
Enjoy your meal!