Do you want to surprise your guests with an unusual dish? Then prepare the original Cesare salad. It always turns out not only very tasty and appetizing in appearance, but also satisfying, since its main product in the composition is meat. There is a little trick to making the salad. If you use pork neck or tenderloin, the salad will be much tastier, as such meat tastes more tender than other meats. If you don’t like pork at all or don’t eat it for some other reason, then feel free to replace it with chicken fillet.
You can serve a ready-made salad to the table with any dishes, or rather side dishes. That is why you can cook something original for it. For example, bake potatoes in the oven. Or, as an option, just boil pasta, but this option is suitable if you are preparing a salad “for yourself”, and not for guests.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Pork – 200 g.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5-1 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
- Salt – a few pinches.
- Black pepper – a pinch.
How to cook:
1. So, start the cooking process by washing a piece of pork very well under running water. After that, cut it into strips with a sharp knife. It will be easier to do this if you sharpen the knife first.
2. Peel the onion, cut it into thin rings. At this stage, the main thing is to be careful not to cut yourself.
3. Cut the pickled cucumber in the same way as the meat – into strips. If it was cut into pieces, then the vegetable should be cut in the same way.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Lay out the pork pieces. Salt and pepper them. Fry the meat over low heat until tender.
5. Now put onions, cucumbers and meat in a bowl.
6. Add salt and pepper there.
7. Lay out the mayonnaise.
8. Mix everything very well with a regular tablespoon.
9. Now prepare a beautiful bowl with a plate under it. Spoon the prepared Cesare salad into the bowl. You can put it in the refrigerator for an hour, and then serve it to the table. However, you can do it right away.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.