Salad “Christmas wreath” is a great solution for the holiday. Cook it with olives, tomatoes and tangerines. The dish is not only tasty, but also original. Serving as a festive wreath will delight your guests. Plus, vegetables go well with tangerines, so the recipe will not go unnoticed.
As a dressing, take fragrant and spicy olive oil, it goes best with vegetables and tangerines. Today’s dish can be safely classified as a dietary one, since it uses only fruits, vegetables and a little cheese. Any housewife will appreciate all its advantages, especially for the figure.
- Cherry tomatoes – 100 g.
- Olives – 70 g.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Tangerines – 70 g.
- Olive oil – 30 g.
- Greens – to taste.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
1. Hard cheese of any kind cut into medium-sized cubes for salad.
2. Wash cherry tomatoes and cut into halves. Juicy tomatoes will not only decorate your dish, but will make the salad more juicy and tasty.
3. Peel the tangerines, separate each slice and remove all membranes. The pulp of peeled tangerines is very tasty and is ideal for any salad.
4. Drain the marinade and cut the olives into rings.
5. Put all the ingredients on a dish in the form of a festive wreath – distribute tangerines and tomatoes in a circle.
6. Add greens to taste. You can use dill, parsley, mint or basil, at your discretion.
7. At the end, decorate the salad with cheese and olives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Salad can be immediately drizzled with olive oil. And you can serve in portions to each in a plate using a gravy boat. Each guest will be able to pour oil over the salad and mix already at the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.