Autumn is in the yard and now is just the time for the flowering of chrysanthemums, bright and eye-catching flowers. Today we want to offer you a salad recipe called Chrysanthemum. This is an easy-to-make salad that looks like this autumn flower. This dish turns out to be satisfying, thanks to the ingredients included in the composition. The main component of the salad is smoked chicken. We will use chicken smoked ham. Also suitable chicken fillet, leg.
- Smoked chicken ham (chicken fillet) – 250 g.
- Boiled eggs – 4 pcs.
- Canned corn – 0.5 cans.
- Pickled champignons – 100 g.
- Potato chips – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Ground paprika and parsley – for decoration.
How to cook:
1. Before you start making this salad, pick a nice flat plate or platter to serve it on.
If you make a salad in portions, then do not take a plate too large.
Cut the chicken ham into thin strips and put on a plate in the first layer. Alternatively, smoked meat can be replaced with baked or boiled meat.
2. Mayonnaise or sour cream sauce must be seasoned with this salad. Just apply mayonnaise after each layer.
3. Hard-boil the chicken eggs beforehand, separate the whites from the yolks. Grate the squirrels on a fine grater and add a second layer of lettuce, then mayonnaise again.
4. Add marinated champignons to the dish. We use canned champignons with bell pepper, it turns out very tasty.
5. Send canned corn to the salad, forming a slide on a plate.
6. Sprinkle the whole salad with grated egg yolks. The salad is almost ready, leave it in this form until serving.
7. Gently place the potato chips all over the salad, forming flower petals.
8. You can decorate the finished salad with a sprig of parsley and ground paprika and serve it to the table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.