Salad “Corporate” is a godsend for busy housewives! It uses all ready-made ingredients that do not need to be boiled or fried. As they say, “mix everything and you’re d1.” In addition, the salad is tasty and satisfying.
For the recipe, take canned peas, beans in their own juice, sweet corn, bell peppers and crab sticks. Dress the salad with mayonnaise and you can serve. You will be surprised that everyone will like the salad – both your family and guests. It is only important that the peas are tasty and soft – buy peas of brain varieties, look at the packaging. Or, buy legumes from trusted brands. Sweet canned corn and crab sticks are holiday favorites, so you can’t go wrong with your corporate salad.
- Canned peas – 150 g.
- Sweet pepper – 80 g.
- Canned corn – 100 g.
- Crab sticks – 80 g.
- Canned beans in their own juice – 80 g.
- Mayonnaise – 80 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Drain the marinade from the canned vegetables. Place the peas and sweet corn in a bowl.
2. Add canned beans – they can be white or red.
Thanks to the bean salad, it turns out to be very satisfying, no one will go hungry.
3. Cut thawed or chilled crab sticks into medium pieces.
4. Add chopped bell peppers to the salad.
Peppers take any color – red, yellow or green.
5. Add crab sticks too.
6. Add mayonnaise. the easiest way is to buy it in the store, but choose a tasty 1. Or make your own sauce if you have a proven recipe.
7. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
8. Mix the salad and you’re d1. Serve immediately in a serving bowl. Garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs, if desired.
Enjoy your meal!