Salad “Easter Wreath” is not only a very tasty snack, but also attractive in appearance. If you are used to cooking some original-looking dishes for Easter, this recipe is definitely worth paying attention to. A salad is prepared from quite ordinary products, some of them can be safely changed. For example, pickled cucumber was added to this salad, but fresh cucumber is also suitable for its replacement. As meat, the choice was made on the chicken drumstick, where the bone was cut out, and the flesh was cut into small pieces and fried in a pan. However, instead of it, chicken or turkey fillet is also suitable. If you like pork more, then you can buy it.
In general, do not be afraid to experiment and improve the salad according to your taste priorities. The most important thing in it is the presentation, or rather its design. Although here, too, you can also dream a little.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Boiled potatoes – 0.5 pcs.
- Chicken drumstick – 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – approximately 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 20-30 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, if you didn’t boil the potatoes beforehand, then do it now. After that, clean it, cut into small cubes.
2. Put the vegetable in the first layer on a round, white dish, on which place a glass in the center.
3. Make a grid of mayonnaise.
4. Now cut the chicken thigh into small pieces. Put it in a frying pan, in which you preheat the vegetable oil. Fry the meat until fully cooked and salt it and pepper to taste.
5. Lay the meat on top of the sliced potatoes. Do not forget to make a mayonnaise net.
6. Now cut the pickled cucumber into as small cubes as possible.
7. Send him for meat.
8. Grate homemade chicken eggs on a coarse grater.
9. Put them in the final layer on the cucumber.
10. Spread this layer liberally with mayonnaise. Smooth out the edges with a spoon.
11. Now remove the glass. Top the Easter wreath salad with fresh dill sprigs and sweet pepper slices.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.