Salad “Gentle” always turns out very bright in color, so you can safely cook it even for a holiday. Guests will definitely appreciate it. Such a salad goes well with all side dishes, which is why you can safely cook the one that you like best. Since the main product is chicken fillet, the salad comes out quite satisfying, therefore, in general, you can not cook anything extra for it.
When choosing corn, it is advisable to buy one that you have no doubts about. You need to fill the salad with mayonnaise and it is better that it be with a high percentage of fat. Onions, if you do not like it, you can not add. In the classic recipe, it is needed. You can serve the salad to the table either immediately after preparation, or by letting it stand in the refrigerator.
- Chicken egg – 3 pcs.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Chicken or turkey fillet – 350-400 g.
- Canned corn – 60 g.
- Mayonnaise 67% fat – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Salt, ground black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Open a can of corn. Do not drain the marinade from it, as it will not be all used. Take a large kitchen spoon with holes, take out the corn with it. Let the entire marinade drain back into the jar. Place corn in a deep bowl. In the same way, take out the right amount from the jar.
2. Put chicken eggs in a ladle or bowl, fill them with water and send to the fire. When the water boils, turn off the fire. Boil the eggs for 7 minutes, then drain the boiling water, fill them with cold water. Leave them on for 10-15 minutes. Change the water periodically. When the eggs are completely cool, peel them, cut them and put them on top of the corn.
3. Chop the onion as finely as possible.
4. Put the chopped onion in a deep bowl.
5. Cut the chicken fillet.
6. Fry the meat for 7-10 minutes.
7. Put it in a bowl with the previous products.
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Lay out the mayonnaise.
If you want, this sauce can be replaced with sour cream.
10. Stir the salad with a spoon.
Here is such a salad “Gentle” turned out! You can safely bring it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!