Salad “Good mother-in-law” turns out to taste hearty and a little sweet. Since fried carrots are added to it. If this moment does not bother you at all, then it’s definitely worth preparing such an appetizer.
In general, the ingredients that are used are quite affordable and not too expensive. In addition, when choosing meat, you can safely give preference to chicken fillet, rather than pork tenderloin. Mushrooms are suitable for those that you are used to using for cooking salads. Therefore, you can take champignons, oyster mushrooms or wild mushrooms.
Of the sauces, it is better to dress the salad with mayonnaise, but sour cream or yogurt is not sweet, without additives. The pickled cucumber should not be as cask-like in taste, otherwise the salad will be a little sour in taste. Canned corn is worth buying the one that is not firm and slightly sweet. That is why it is advisable to give preference to the one that you do not doubt for a moment and have already bought more than once in a row.
- Pork tenderloin or any other meat – 50 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Mushrooms – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Canned corn – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Boil a chicken egg. Most often, 7 minutes is enough for this procedure, only it is worthwhile to detect the time only after the water boils well. Yes, and it is desirable to reduce the fire so that the egg does not burst during the cooking process. Peel the shell of the egg and cut it into cubes not too small in size.
2. Now cut the pickle in the same way as the egg.
3. Cut the meat into small pieces and fry it in a frying pan, in which heat the vegetable oil.
Do not forget to salt the meat to taste so that it is not bland.
4. In another pan, fry the carrots, which are cut into small pieces of mushrooms and onions.
5. Place meat and vegetables in a bowl.
6. Add corn. By the way, you can add twice as much.
7. Spread mayonnaise or sour cream.
8. Stir the Good Mother-in-Law salad. Put it in a beautiful bowl. Serve the finished salad to the table.
Enjoy your meal!