Salad “Guests on the doorstep” has such a name for a reason. The fact is that it can really be prepared without much effort, and most importantly, from those products that every housewife definitely has in the refrigerator. It turns out very tasty, and if all the ingredients are laid out in layers in a forming ring, it will still be very attractive, bright and beautiful in appearance. This dish can be safely served even on the festive table.
When choosing ingredients, you should opt for a tasty and high-quality sausage. Chicken eggs are best taken at home. Korean-style carrots can be bought ready-made in the store or you can easily cook it at home. To do this, you just need to grate the vegetables on a special grater, then put them in a bowl, add salt, sugar, vegetable oil and spices for carrots in Korean.
It is worth serving the “Guests on the Doorstep” salad to the table after it has stood in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. So all the products will become the same temperature, and the salad will be well saturated.
- Homemade chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Smoked sausage – 100 g.
- Hard cheese – 100 g.
- Carrots in Korean – 100 g.
- Mayonnaise – 3-4 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Put the carrots in the forming ring, which you have previously placed on a plate. Next brush with mayonnaise.
2. Sausage should be cut into medium-sized cubes. Pour the chicken eggs with water and send to the stove. Boil them for 5-7 minutes from the moment the water boils completely. Cool, peel them and grate them on a coarse grater or cut into the same pieces as the sausage.
3. Lay the grated chicken eggs on top of the carrots. Repeat the mayonnaise layer.
4. Place the diced smoked sausage on top of the eggs. Spread with mayonnaise.
5. Cut off the wax edges from the cheese, grate it on a coarse grater. Send it on top of the sausage.
6. Now very carefully remove the forming metal circle. For convenience, press a little salad on top with a tablespoon. Top it with a sprig of parsley or dill.
Here is such a beautiful and very appetizing salad “Guests on the doorstep” came out!
Enjoy your meal!