Salad “Gulistan” refers to seasonal recipes. Since it is spring now, this salad can be safely prepared, because its main ingredient is fresh cabbage. It turns out very juicy, tasty and cook it quickly. Therefore, if you want to somehow improve a side dish or a meat dish, you should make such a salad.
It is desirable to serve it to the table after it has soaked a little. This procedure usually takes 20-30 minutes.
When choosing cabbage, it is advisable to purchase young cabbage, it is much juicier than old and not so tough. When choosing canned peas, it is best to use one that is sweet and mild in taste. Since chicken eggs are added to the salad, it is better to use homemade ones. They are much tastier than store-bought and, of course, healthier. Onions and greens in the salad can be either added or not. It all depends on your individual preferences. If you decide to add onions, then know that you can also opt for purple.
- Young cabbage – 1/3 head.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
- Canned peas – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, peel the onion with a sharp knife. After that, chop it finely.
2. Be sure to wash the cabbage. If the upper leaves are not attractive or damaged, then you can remove them. Chop the vegetable into thin strips. This procedure can be done faster with the help of a special tool.
3. Transfer the vegetable to a deep bowl.
4. Cut the dill, put it on the cabbage.
5. Now open the jar of canned peas. Take a kitchen spoon with holes, take out the peas. When the marinade escapes, send it to all the previous ones.
6. Sprinkle salt and add pepper there.
7. Add mayonnaise.
8. Grate chicken eggs.
9. Mix everything very well. Transfer the Gulistan salad to a beautiful bowl. Serve it to the table. You can decorate the top however you like.
Enjoy your meal!