Salad “Hussarsky” is very juicy. For its preparation, fresh tomato, sausage, hard cheese, garlic are used. All these ingredients are in perfect harmony and complement each other. Serve the finished salad at the table after it has stood for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. To make it look more attractive and festive, it should be put on a dish in a special metal square for forming salads.
You can serve the Hussar salad to the table just like that, or you can cook young potatoes baked in the oven for it, or some other side dish.
- Fresh tomato (if pink ones are on sale, use them better) – 1 pc.
- Smoked sausage – 100 g.
- Hard cheese of excellent quality – 60 g.
- Garlic – 0.5 cloves (you can add more).
- Salt – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Fresh herbs – to decorate the salad.
How to cook:
1. Remove the wrapping film from the sausage. To do this, make an incision along and remove it carefully by pulling on one edge. Cut the sausage into small cubes.
You can use ham or smoked chicken ham instead of sausage.
2. From hard cheese, cut off the edges where the wax part is. Cut the cheese into the same cubes as the sausage.
3. Wash a fresh tomato. Cut it similarly to the previous ingredients.
4. Put everything in a deep bowl. Add salt and squeeze the garlic through the garlic press.
5. Add mayonnaise. You can use it with any percentage of fat content.
6. Mix the salad well. Place it in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. After the specified period of time, remove the salad from the refrigerator, put it in a forming metal square. Press down on top with a tablespoon.
You can skip this procedure and serve the finished salad simply in a beautiful bowl.
7. Now very carefully remove the forming square, press the salad a little on top with a spoon. Garnish the Hussarsky salad with fresh herbs. Serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!