Table salad with smoked chicken is a great option not only for a festive table, but also for an ordinary family meal. As the main ingredient, you can take more fatty smoked meat, for example, chicken ham. Or you can take boiled-smoked chicken fillet – it is easier to prepare it for cutting and it is less fat. It is better to cook Korean carrots on your own, however, if it is possible to purchase a quality product in a trusted place, then why not?
- Smoked chicken – 150 g.
- Beijing cabbage – 2-3 leaves.
- Korean carrots – 100 g.
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
Cooking time: 15 minutes. Servings Per Container: 2.
1. Wash the smoked chicken and dry it with a napkin. Cut the meat into strips or cubes.
2. Rinse Chinese cabbage leaves under running water.
It is better not to use the central white part of the sheet – it is quite tough and fibrous.
Cut or tear the soft part with your hands, put in a salad bowl.
3. Transfer the chopped smoked chicken to the Beijing cabbage.
4. Now send Korean carrots to the salad bowl, after squeezing the marinade.
5. Fresh cucumber also needs to be washed, then cut off on both sides. Next, you need to crumble it into a cube or cut into strips, put to the rest of the products.
6. Mayonnaise of any fat content is suitable for dressing. To make the salad have a brighter and richer taste, you can throw a couple of pinches of spices. Also, the dish needs to be salted.
7. Thoroughly mix the salad and it is now ready to serve.
For serving salad, small bowls for one serving or a large salad bowl are suitable.
Enjoy your meal!