Salad “Lady” with sour cream always turns out very juicy and tasty. For cooking, you can take sour cream with absolutely any percentage of fat content.
If you love everything natural, then, of course, you should opt for a homemade dairy product. If this point is not important for you, then you can safely buy sour cream in a store with a suitable percentage of fat content. If there is no chicken fillet on sale, you can buy turkey to replace it. To taste, this moment will not be felt too much.
To make the salad more refined, it is advisable to add fresh herbs to it. A fresh cucumber will make it more juicy and fragrant, but if for some reason you can’t buy it, then you can safely take a pickled one, just keep in mind that it should not be too sour, otherwise the taste of the finished salad will definitely be spoiled.
You can serve a ready-made salad “Lady” to the table with any side dishes. It is not at all necessary to cook meat for it, but all due to the fact that this component is present in its composition.
- Chicken fillet – 300-400 g.
- Sour cream – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Fresh or pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Fresh herbs – 1 bunch.
- Canned peas – 1 bunch.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml (homemade lard is also suitable instead).
How to cook:
1. So, immediately wash the meat very well. Then cut it into medium pieces.
2. Put the prepared pieces in a frying pan, in which preheat the vegetable oil or melt the lard. Fry the meat until fully cooked.
3. Now cut the fresh cucumber into not too large cubes.
4. Place canned peas in a deep bowl.
5. Top with diced fresh cucumber.
6. Put fried meat on it.
7. Cut up the greens.
8. Put it on the meat, add salt.
9. Put out the sour cream.
10. Mix the salad very gently. You can let it sit for a few minutes or serve it right away.
Here is such an original and not difficult to prepare salad “Lady” turned out!