Salad “Lubovnitsa” is a salad with a very original taste, which always causes great delight among guests. It is prepared from beets, carrots, hard cheese and eggs. The rest of the ingredients are additives, namely: walnuts, garlic and raisins. They are added to vegetables and this is what makes the salad unusual in taste. For example, walnuts are added to boiled beets, raisins are added to fresh carrots, and garlic is added to cheese and eggs. This is such an unusual combination.
To make the “Lover” salad look beautiful and more festive, it is best to lay out the products in layers and use a forming metal ring for this.
- Boiled beets – 1.5 pcs.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Fresh carrots – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Hard cheese – 30 g.
- Raisins – 1 handful.
- Walnuts – 1 handful.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash fresh carrots and then peel them. After that, grate it on a fine grater. Add washed raisins to the vegetable.
Raisins can be pre-soaked in boiling water to make them softer.
2. Put the chicken eggs in a bowl, fill them with water. Put on the fire and cook them for 7-10 minutes, only note the time only after the water boils. Drain the boiled water from the eggs and fill them with cold water. Leave them for 15 minutes and then peel the shell.
Grate chicken proteins and hard cheese on a fine grater. Peel the garlic and mince it in a garlic press. Mix everything very well.
3. Add peeled and slightly chopped walnuts to the boiled beets. By the way, beets can also be baked in the oven for an hour (temperature 190 degrees). Mix everything.
4. Put carrots with raisins in the forming ring in the first layer, make a grid of mayonnaise. Then lay eggs with hard cheese and garlic. Also make a grid of mayonnaise.
5. Then put in the beets with walnuts. Again make a grid of mayonnaise.
6. Now grate the chicken yolks and remove the forming ring very carefully.
7. Decorate the Mistress salad with greens and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.