Salad “Meat in a sheepskin coat” is very bright, beautiful and appetizing. For its preparation, some boiled vegetables are used, and some, such as beets, onions, raw carrots. Of course, you can boil them or bake them in the oven (directly beets), but the most original salad to taste is obtained with fresh vegetables. Meat is also added to the salad. When choosing it, you should give preference to chicken or turkey fillet. But, in general, pork will do.
To make the appetizer look aesthetic and more beautiful in appearance, it is advisable to use a special metal ring for forming salads. You can, of course, use a plastic container for this purpose, cover it with cling film. After all the layers of lettuce are laid out, it will need to be carefully turned over onto a flat dish.
Ready-made salad “Meat in a sheepskin coat” can be served at the table with any meat dishes and side dishes. It goes best with young boiled potatoes or regular ones baked with garlic slices in the oven.
- Fresh carrots – 1 pc.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Fresh beets – 1 pc.
- Boiled potatoes – 1 pc.
- Boiled egg – 1 pc.
- Chicken or turkey fillet – 100 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat content – 20-30 g.
How to cook:
1. Peel the boiled potatoes and grate on a fine grater. Make a grid of mayonnaise. Lubricate each subsequent layer as well.
2. Finely chop the onion and then place on top of the potatoes.
3. Cut the chicken fillet, fry and put on the onion.
4. Cut the pickled cucumber into small cubes, send it to the meat.
5. Grate carrots on a fine grater. Put it on the pickled cucumber. Do not forget to grease each layer with mayonnaise.
6. Grate the boiled chicken egg, send it to the carrots.
7. Now, pressing the salad a little on top with a spoon, remove the forming ring. Lay the grated beetroot on top. Mayonnaise draw a spiral. Garnish the salad with fresh herbs. Bring it boldly to the table.
Enjoy your meal!