Moskovsky salad is a salad that is very similar in composition to Olivier, only smoked sausage is used instead of boiled sausage. Boiled carrots and fresh cucumber are also added. It is refueled with mayonnaise, the fat content of which is better to take the highest. Well, when choosing a smoked sausage, it is better to buy the one that is more expensive or the quality of which you have no doubt at all.
You can serve a ready-made snack to the table both immediately after preparation, and make it in advance. It will be combined well with stewed potatoes or just some kind of cereal, for example, with buckwheat. If you are used to eating salads without any side dishes, then you do not need to cook anything extra.
- Smoked sausage – 80-100 g.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc.
- Canned peas – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, carefully remove the wrapping from the smoked sausage. Cut into medium sized cubes.
2. Put the chicken eggs in a ladle or large saucepan, fill with water so that it completely covers them. Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes, drain the boiling water very carefully, pour in cold water. Leave them to cool for 10 minutes. After that, peel the shell, cut the eggs in the same way as the sausage.
3. Boil potatoes for 30 minutes. Clean it and cut into cubes.
4. Boil carrots too (you can do this with potatoes). Peel the vegetable and chop it or grate it on a coarse grater.
5. Wash the fresh cucumber, cut off the edges on both sides. Cut the vegetable into small cubes.
If you couldn’t find a fresh cucumber in the store, then you can safely use a pickled cucumber.
6. Put all the products in a bowl.
7. Put canned peas to them, it is desirable that it be soft and tasty.
8. Add mayonnaise, mix.
If you do not want to season the salad with mayonnaise, then you can replace it with thick sour cream or even unflavored yogurt.
Here is such a salad “Moscow” came out!
Enjoy your meal!