For a holiday or just on a normal weekday for dinner, you can safely prepare an original salad called “Zodiac”. It should be cooked with any meat. For example, not only a piece of pork is suitable, but also beef or chicken fillet. It is best to use champignons as mushrooms, however, if there are forest mushrooms, then you can opt for them. So the finished salad “Zodiac” will come out even tastier, because it is forest mushrooms that have a unique aroma and taste.
It is best to dress the salad with mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat, however, for supporters of natural food, it can be prepared at home or used for dressing sour cream. It is best to store the finished snack in a container that can be covered with a lid on top.
- Meat (pork, beef or chicken fillet) – 100-150 g.
- Chicken eggs (preferably homemade, as they have a much brighter yolk and taste better) – 2 pcs.
- Mushrooms (champignons, oyster mushrooms or wild mushrooms) – 3-4 pcs.
- Butter (excellent quality) for frying meat and mushrooms – 40-60 g.
- Canned corn – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
- Pickled cucumber (to taste it should not be too sour) – 1-2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Carefully remove the pickled cucumber from the jar, cut off the edges on both sides. Cut the vegetable into medium-sized cubes.
2. Fill chicken eggs with water, send to the stove. When the water boils, reduce the heat and cook them for 7-10 minutes. Drain the boiling water, pour cold water into the eggs. When they have cooled, peel the shells. After that, rinse them under running water, and then cut into cubes the same size as the pickle.
3. Wash the mushrooms, chop and fry in a pan, putting 20-30 g of butter on it.
4. In another pan, fry the meat, which is also cut into medium-sized cubes. Don’t forget to add butter to the pan as well.
5. Now put all the prepared foods in a bowl. Don’t forget to add canned corn.
6. Add mayonnaise to them.
7. Mix everything very well with a regular spoon.
Here is such a salad “Zodiac” came out!
Enjoy your meal!