Salad “Mushroom Glade” with mushrooms and ham is a worthy dish for any festive feast, including New Year’s celebrations. If you are still in search of the necessary recipe, then we suggest you prepare a delicious and satisfying salad called “Mushroom Glade”.
It looks like a really bright meadow with mushrooms, and canned mushrooms are ideal for this. In addition, for the salad you will need boiled potatoes, carrots and eggs. Delicious ham goes well with all the ingredients and makes the salad nutritious. Buy good quality ham that won’t ruin the dish. An easy-to-make salad will be the highlight of the holiday.
- Ham – 200 g.
- Potatoes – 150 g.
- Carrots – 100 g.
- Chicken eggs (large) – 1 pc.
- Canned mushrooms – 150 g.
- Mayonnaise – 150 g.
- Greens – for decoration.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
1. Cut the pre-cooked potatoes into cubes – preferably medium-sized cubes.
2. Boiled carrots also cut into cubes. Its taste is delicate and slightly sweet taste will complement the taste of potatoes and other ingredients.
3. Hard boil chicken eggs, cover with cold water and let stand until cool. Then drain the liquid and peel the eggs. Cut boiled eggs into cubes. If the eggs are small, use a couple of pieces.
4. Cut the ham into cubes – also medium in size.
5. Spread the salad in layers – use any form. The first layer is potatoes, slightly salted and sprinkled with mayonnaise. You can pepper this layer to taste.
6. Then lay out a layer of ham and pour over the sauce. Mayonnaise is better to use fatter.
7. Eggs will follow – lay them out and grease with mayonnaise. Add spices to taste.
8. Add carrots and mayonnaise, lightly tamp the salad so that it takes a stable shape.
9. Decorate the salad with greens, and put mushrooms on top, a mushroom meadow has formed. You can use any greens – dill, green onions or parsley that you have.
10. Remove the salad form and the dish is ready. Looks very presentable, but how delicious!
Enjoy your meal!