Salad “My Fair Lady” can be prepared on the festive table or for dinner. It turns out it is very satisfying, juicy and quite healthy, since it contains such a healthy vegetable as cabbage. By the way, it can be used in two types: white or Beijing. With Beijing cabbage, the salad will come out more tender in taste, and with white cabbage it will be more juicy, so you can use any of these vegetables.
In addition to cabbage, canned corn and sausage or sausages are also added to the salad. You can replace the usual sausage or sausages with ham, so the salad will turn out even more interesting.
- Sausages – 2 pcs.
- White cabbage – 100 g.
- Croutons – 100 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
- Canned corn – 50 g.
- Salt – ½ tsp
How to cook:
1. Wash the white cabbage, put it on a cutting board and chop finely with a sharp ordinary knife or use a special knife for cutting vegetables.
2. Remove wrapping film from sausages. Cut the sausages lengthwise into several strips, cut them into strips.
3. Put chopped sausage and cabbage into a saucepan or deep bowl.
Uncork a jar of canned corn, drain the marinade. Put the right amount of corn in a saucepan with sausage and cabbage.
4. Add salt. If desired, you can also add ground pepper and any other spices.
5. Add mayonnaise, it can be replaced with homemade or store-bought sour cream.
6. Then lay out the crackers.
Crackers can be used homemade or store-bought with any flavorings.
In order to quickly prepare croutons at home, you need to cut the bread into strips, put them in a preheated dry frying pan and fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
7. Mix the salad gently. Put it in a beautiful bowl for serving salads, put a leaf of parsley or dill on top.
Enjoy your meal!