Salad “Navruz” – a vegetable dish for any occasion – a festive table or a family dinner. The combination of all the ingredients is very successful – juicy radish and Chinese cabbage, boiled eggs and fresh herbs. Sour cream is ideal for dressing – it will make the salad rich in taste and add sourness. Serve the salad on its own or as an accompaniment to any meat, including barbecue.
A vitamin salad of fresh vegetables is a welcome dish at every table, your guests will appreciate it. Beijing cabbage, radishes and herbs are always on sale, and boiling chicken eggs is not a problem.
- Radishes – 150 g.
- Beijing cabbage – 100 g.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Sour cream – 100 g.
- Parsley, dill – 3-4 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Either rinse the Beijing cabbage or remove a couple of top leaves, then the cabbage will be clean. Chop with straws, you can not very thin – as the cabbage itself is juicy and tender.
2. Rinse the radish, dry it from drops of water, cut off the tails, grate it on a coarse grater.
3. In a bowl, mix the chopped ingredients – cabbage and radish.
4. Hard-boil chicken eggs – fill them with cold water, put on fire, bring to a boil and cook for 7-8 minutes. Then immediately drain the hot water and fill the eggs with cold water, cool. Peel the boiled eggs and cut into cubes.
5. Pour the chopped eggs into the salad.
6. Add finely chopped fresh herbs.
Dill and parsley perfectly complement the dish, give aroma and piquant taste.
7. Season the salad with sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Use sour cream of any fat content – from 15-20%.
8. Stir and the salad is ready. To prevent the vegetables from giving a lot of juice, immediately serve the dish to the table.
Elegant, tasty and fragrant – Salad will take pride of place on your table.
Enjoy your meal!