There are a huge number of recipes for seamings today. All of them are interesting and most of them are delicious. Today I would like to dwell on the recipe for making Nezhinsky salad from cucumbers. It turns out so original and tasty that words can not convey. Doing it is pretty quick and easy.
What vegetables are best to use? Of course, there is only one answer – home. They have a unique taste, aroma and are really useful, unlike store-bought ones. To clog the Nezhinsky salad is in small jars. It can also be jars with self-tightening lids, and with ordinary ones.
It is best to serve the finished workpiece with meat dishes, but they can also serve as an excellent snack on the festive table. It is best to store the blockage in the cellar, but a pantry in an ordinary apartment is also suitable. In order for it to stand perfectly, you should first sterilize the jars of salad, but more about everything below.
- Cucumbers – 1 kg.
- Onions – 1-2 pcs.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- Vinegar 9% – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Wash vegetables. After that, peel the onion, garlic, cut off the edges of the cucumbers. Cut them in half lengthwise and then cut them into pieces. Onions – half rings.
2. Put the chopped vegetables into the pan.
3. Squeeze garlic through the press there.
4. Add sugar and salt.
5. Pour in vegetable oil (it is better to use it without a pronounced smell) and vinegar.
6. Leave vegetables for 3-4 hours. Stir them periodically.
7. During this time, a sufficient amount of juice will stand out. Arrange the finished cucumber salad in jars. Press down a little so that the jar is tightly filled with it.
8. Sterilize each of them for 5-7 minutes. To do this, put a rag on the bottom of a large saucepan, pour warm water, set the jars. Cover them with lids and sterilize the salad, just note the time after the water boils, and do not forget to reduce the heat. Then seal the jars with lids.
Here is such a salad “Nezhinskiy” for the winter turned out!
Enjoy your meal!