Salad “Peruvian” is a delicious combination of vegetables, the dish will certainly become the highlight of your feast. It is not difficult to prepare such a salad, especially since all the components are sold in stores all year round. Available products play an important role in cooking. Sometimes from the most ordinary ingredients, delicious snacks are obtained. Salad “Peruvian” is such.
For the recipe you will need potatoes, beets, onions, carrots and canned corn. To speed up all stages, we recommend that you boil and cool the root crops in advance. To dress the salad, you will need olive oil and ordinary table vinegar. With this sauce, vegetables are obtained as pickled – you always want more! A bright and very tasty appetizer will appeal to all your guests. The dish will not go unnoticed.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Beets – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Canned corn – 100 g.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Vinegar 9% – 1/3 tsp
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
- Dill – for serving.
1. Peel the potatoes boiled until cooked and cut into cubes like a vinaigrette salad.
2. Next, chop the cooked beets – cut the root crop into the same medium cubes.
Beets are cooked for at least 35-40 minutes, so consider this stage in advance.
3. Peel and dice the onion.
Onions will make the salad spicy, fragrant and slightly spicy.
4. Put the chopped ingredients in a container: potatoes, beets and onions.
5. Peel the boiled carrots and cut them into cubes, drain the marinade from the corn.
6. Pour in the diced carrots and corn kernels.
7. Pour the dish with olive oil, vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Stir and refrigerate for 15 minutes. The vegetables will marinate, the onion will cease to be bitter and the salad will turn out to be more saturated in taste.
Serve the “Peruvian” salad at the table, sprinkled with fresh dill.
Enjoy your meal!