We offer to cook a very tasty, elegant Prague salad with chicken fillet and Korean carrots for the festive table. The original recipe uses boiled carrots, but then the salad turns out to be fresh and we decided to add medium-spicy Korean carrots. It turned out much tastier and everyone in the household liked this option much more than the previous 1.
Before serving, let the salad soak in the dressing in the refrigerator for an hour and a half. It is advisable to boil the chicken fillet and eggs in advance and place in the refrigerator. We will prepare the necessary products according to the list.
- Boiled chicken fillet – 150 g.
- Onion – 30 g.
- Carrots in Korean – 80 g.
- Pickled cucumbers (small) – 2 pcs.
- Prunes – 30 g.
- Walnuts (crushed) – 30 g.
- Chicken eggs (hard boiled) – 2 pcs.
- Canned green peas – 40 g.
- Hard cheese – 30-40 g.
- Mayonnaise, salt, ground black pepper – to taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Servings Per Container: 2.
How to cook:
1. Cut the chicken fillet into a medium cube.
2. Pickled cucumber and prunes are also cut into small cubes. Prunes pre-fill with hot water for 20 minutes, then dry on a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
3. We free the carrots from the liquid and cut into pieces.
4. Peel hard-boiled eggs, divide into yolks and whites and grind on a grater.
5. Peel the onion, wash and cut into small cubes. Pour the cut into a bowl, pour in 2-3 tablespoons of boiled water, 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar and leave for 15 minutes to marinate the onion.
6. Now we need to collect a salad of prepared ingredients in portioned bowls.
You can also use ordinary glass glasses with a volume of 200-250 liters for these purposes – see for yourself and choose the option that is convenient for you.
Put chicken fillet with onions on the bottom of the bowl and add mayonnaise to your liking. Adjust the amount of sauce according to your taste.
7. Now cucumbers and carrots. We also coat with mayonnaise.
8. The next layer of yolks and peas.
9. Next, chopped proteins and a little mayonnaise. If desired, each layer can be sprinkled with black pepper and a little salt.
10. We fill the squirrels with grated cheese, decorate with sliced prunes and crushed walnuts.
Salad Prague with chicken and Korean carrots is ready. Cool the salad bowls in the refrigerator for about an hour and then serve.
Enjoy your meal!