Salad “Rainbow” is a very bright and original-looking dish that is not only easy to make, but also turns out to be dietary. You can prepare this salad not only from the following ingredients. For its preparation, all bright-looking vegetables are boldly suitable, for example, you can add instead of a tomato – bell pepper, instead of a fresh cucumber – avocado. Also, if you wish, you can even add boiled meat or crab sticks to it. So the salad will come out not vegetable, but more satisfying. In general, you can show your imagination to the fullest and prepare a bright, wonderful salad with the ingredients that you like.
You can serve it to the table immediately after cooking, if all the vegetables were previously in the refrigerator. If not, then you should definitely send it to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. It is combined with any side dishes and meat dishes, so be sure to cook it.
- Fresh tomato – 1 pc.
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Egg (you can not add this ingredient) – 1 pc.
- Fresh cabbage – 50 g.
- Canned corn – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable or olive oil – 1-2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Also, this salad can be safely seasoned with mayonnaise or sour cream.
So, first of all, wash, cut off the edges on both sides and cut the fresh cucumber into strips.
2. After that, cut a fresh tomato.
3. Put canned corn on a bright and beautiful dish.
4. Then chopped fresh cucumber.
5. After laying out the chopped fresh tomato.
6. Finely chop the cabbage on the cutting board. Lay it next to the chopped tomato slices.
7. Cut the chicken protein, put it next to the cucumber slices.
You should alternate the vegetables in color and lay them out so that they do not merge with each other.
8. Lay out the grated carrots with the last ingredient. Drizzle all vegetables with vegetable oil and salt to taste.
Now send the rainbow salad to the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!