Salad “Yummy” of avocado, tomatoes and chicken turns out to be very satisfying and tender in taste. Such a salad can be safely prepared on the festive table and there is no doubt that all the invited guests will like it.
For cooking, it is not necessary to use boiled chicken fillet, but also smoked. In our opinion, boiled is better. When choosing an avocado, we advise you to opt for a ripe and not hard fruit. It is better to buy chicken eggs at home, they have a much brighter yolk color, and they look more impressive in a salad, and they taste much better. Mayonnaise for salad dressing can be used store-bought or homemade.
- Fresh tomato – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Avocado – 0.5 pcs.
- Boiled chicken fillet – 60 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash a fresh tomato very well. After that, cut it into medium-sized cubes.
You can remove the skin from the tomato beforehand, for this, scald it with boiling water and simply remove it carefully with your hands.
2. Cut the boiled chicken fillet into pieces or simply tear it with your hands.
If your fillet is fresh, then put it in a bowl, fill it with water, add a little salt and cook for 30 minutes or bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes, wrapped in foil.
3. Boil chicken eggs first. To do this, put them in a ladle, add water, cook them for 10 minutes. Cool the boiled eggs, peel the shells and cut them into cubes.
4. Wash the avocado, cut in half, remove the st1. Peel off the skin. Cut it into small cubes.
5. Place all chopped ingredients in a deep bowl or saucepan.
6. Add salt, but don’t overdo it. You can also add some ground black pepper and other spices.
7. Then add mayonnaise.
8. Mix the salad very well.
9. Be sure to put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. During this time, the salad will be well saturated, and all the ingredients will become the same temperature.
Enjoy your meal!