The Tsarsky salad with chicken and champignons bears such a name for a reason, because it has an appetizing spectacular appearance, as well as a rather refined taste. However, it contains simple and affordable ingredients. It turns out beautifully if you lay out the salad in layers, for this you can use special culinary forms, as well as deep salad bowls lined with cling film – in this case you will prepare a salad-upside-down.
- Hard cheese – 70 g.
- Champignons – 4-5 pcs.
- Oil for frying – 1 tbsp. l.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Carrots in Korean – 70 g.
- Chicken meat – 120 g.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 3 tsp
- Fresh herbs – 2-3 sprigs.
Cooking time: 50 minutes. Servings Per Container: 3.
1. Set the chicken to boil in advance.
To get a delicious broth (and meat), which can then be used for cooking soups and side dishes, you need to add spices, spices, herbs to the pan.
While the bird is cooking, grate hard cheese on a fine grater. Do not forget to put the potatoes on the boil, be sure to peel them.
2. Wash the champignons, cut off all the excess. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces. Send to fry in refined oil. Make a low fire and be sure to stir the mushrooms.
3. Cover the salad bowl with cling film. Lay grated cheese in the first layer, tamp it down and brush with mayonnaise.
4. Fry the mushrooms for 4 minutes, then remove from the pan, let cool slightly.
5. Salt the water and put chicken eggs in it to boil. After 7 minutes after boiling, cool the eggs, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
6. Place the cooled mushrooms on top of the cheese, level them and brush with mayonnaise.
7. Put grated chicken eggs on top of the mushrooms, be sure to make a mayonnaise net.
8. Next is the turn of Korean carrots. You can not lubricate it with mayonnaise.
9. Disassemble boiled chicken meat into fibers or chop finely.
10. Lay the poultry meat on top of the carrots, spread with mayonnaise.
11. The final layer is potatoes. Clean it, grate it on a coarse or fine grater.
12. Put the potatoes on top of the chicken, tamp down and make a layer of mayonnaise. Cover the bowl and let the salad sit for an hour (if possible).
13. Carefully turn the bowl over on a saucer, remove the film.
Garnish the salad with fresh herbs and serve.
Enjoy your meal!