Salad “Sea pebbles” always turns out to be very satisfying and tasty. It can be prepared both in advance and immediately before serving. When choosing a squid carcass, you should pay attention to its color and appearance. It shouldn’t be damaged. Any crab will do, but corn is better to use red in color. It is desirable to fill the salad with mayonnaise with a fat content of 67%.
A ready-made salad is combined with any side dishes, but, since it is quite satisfying, it can be safely served as an independent snack. If necessary, then you can increase the amount of ingredients, of course, if it will be served to a large number of people. This recipe calls for three.
- Crab sticks – 4 pcs.
- Squid – 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Canned beans (it is better that it is red in color) – 0.5-1 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Cut the crab sticks, just first remove the wrapping film from them. Better to cut them not too small.
2. Boil the squid for 40 seconds, and then cut into strips or rings.
3. Boil the chicken egg and cut into cubes. If there is a special metal device for chopping eggs, then you can use it. You can also cut them with a food processor.
4. Transfer everything to a container with high sides. Add canned red beans.
You can use beans that are not canned, but in this case, it should be boiled well so that it is soft.
5. Put the indicated amount of mayonnaise there.
If you don’t like mayonnaise or don’t eat, then you can use sour cream for dressing.
6. Pour in some salt.
7. Now wash, chop green onions or any other greens. Add it to a salad. If you do not like greens, then you can not add it.
8. Stir immediately with a spoon. Send the salad for an hour in the refrigerator for impregnation, then transfer it to a beautiful, light-colored bowl. Serve the salad “Sea pebbles” to the table.
Enjoy your meal!