We bring to your attention a recipe for a delicious and easy-to-prepare salad called “Soviet Catering”. In Soviet times, such a salad could be found on the menu of every dining room. It could be ordered for mere pennies, but how much use was in it. Here is a detailed recipe for such a dish.
Vegetable salad, which means the most useful and dietary. For him, you will need young cabbage, fresh cucumbers and herbs. For dressing, take table 9% vinegar and odorous vegetable oil. Of the spices, you only need salt, a little sugar and black pepper to taste. Standard and common vegetables make a quick and delicious salad that’s super crispy and hassle-free.
- Young white cabbage – 250 g.
- Cucumbers – 150 g.
- Parsley – 3 g.
- Dill – 3 g.
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil odorous – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 2 g.
- Salt – 2 g.
- Black ground pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Thinly chop young white cabbage with a sharp knife, put in a salad mixing bowl. Use a deep container to make mixing easier.
Young cabbage has excellent taste and is great for any salad – it is juicy and crispy, at the same time tender and fragrant.
2. Rinse fresh cucumbers, cut off the tails, cut the vegetables into strips. Cucumbers are in perfect harmony with cabbage. Add chopped cucumbers to cabbage.
3. Rinse fresh herbs – parsley and dill. Dry on paper towels, then finely chop and add to the dish. You can also add green onions if you like. Fresh herbs don’t hurt.
4. Add spices to the salad – salt and sugar. Pepper to taste, mix so that the vegetables begin to give juice.
5. Pour the dish with fragrant aromatic oil and add table vinegar, mix and let it brew in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Serve the finished salad to the table. It will complement any side dish and your dinner will be complete.
Enjoy your meal!