Today we will prepare a salad of delicious and satisfying ingredients, which your guests will be happy to taste at the festive table. This salad has the name “Swiss” because it adds delicious hard cheese of the “Swiss” type. You can also use any other aged hard cheese with a pronounced taste and aroma.
- Chicken (leg or breast) – 150 g.
- Champignon mushrooms – 150 g.
- Fresh cucumber – 1-2 pcs.
- Hard cheese – 120 g.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Salt – as needed.
- Black ground pepper – to taste.
- Garlic – as needed.
How to cook:
1. Prepare mushrooms for salad. Finely chop fresh champignons into plates or strips, fry in a pan with vegetable oil.
Onions and garlic can be added to mushrooms during frying.
Add salt and black pepper to the mushrooms at the end of cooking. You can also add fresh parsley to this.
2. Roast or sauté the chicken until d1. You can use smoked or boiled chicken for salad.
3. Pick up portioned bowls or wide glass glasses, wine glasses. Finely chop the chicken meat and spread it on the bottom of the containers in the first layer. Use homemade mayonnaise or a quality store-bought mayonnaise as a dressing for this layered salad. Add mayonnaise to each layer of lettuce.
4. Add the fried champignons in the second layer to the bowls and grease with mayonnaise, tamp a little with a spoon.
5. Peel a large fresh cucumber and cut into thin strips, add to the salad and lightly salt on top.
6. The last and final layer of this salad will be hard cheese, similar to Swiss cheese, fragrant and with a slight sweetness. Grate a piece of cheese and add to the salad, sprinkling generously on top with a hat in the bowl.
7. Decorate the finished salad to your liking, today we have a pomegranate and a sprig of thyme. This dish is served in portions on the festive table for each guest. To prevent the salad from drying out on top before serving, simply cover it with cling film.