Salad with chicken, pineapple and corn is a dish that consists of quite simple and affordable ingredients, however, it is very popular both for holiday tables and for the usual menu on weekdays.
Given that such a salad is quite satisfying, you can serve it on its own, and not as an addition to anything.
- Chicken meat – 200 g.
- Canned pineapples in syrup – 120 g.
- Bulb (small) – 1 pc.
- Fresh herbs – 4-5 branches.
- Canned corn – 120 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Hard cheese – 30 g.
- Salt – 3 pinches.
- Spices – 3 pinches.
How to cook:
1. First of all, cook chicken meat – you can take fillet, thighs, drumsticks. Salt the water for cooking and add spices. After 20-25 minutes, the meat must be removed, cooled and cut into small pieces, simultaneously removing all unnecessary.
2. Send canned corn to a salad bowl with chicken pieces.
3. Pineapple should be chopped into small pieces in the salad, so if you use this fruit in rings, then you need to cut them. Send the pineapple to the salad bowl.
4. Peel a small onion, cut into thin strips or halves of rings. To remove bitterness, you can scald the onion with boiling water, then transfer it to a salad bowl. Rinse fresh herbs, then dry, crumble and throw to the rest of the products.
5. Dress the salad with mayonnaise or low-fat sour cream, mix everything well.
For serving, you can use small bowls or culinary forms to beautifully lay out the salad on a flat dish. A common beautiful salad bowl is also suitable.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.