Salad “Yaroslavsky” can be safely prepared not only as a quick snack, but also on the festive table. It is made from affordable products that can be easily purchased at any grocery store.
When choosing products, it is worth buying everything of the highest quality, since the taste of the finished salad will depend on this. That is why it is better to add homemade eggs to the salad, dry-cured sausage, and sweet corn and not hard in structure. It is desirable to fill the finished salad with mayonnaise with a higher fat content. If a lower calorie diet is followed, then, of course, it can be replaced by 30% or plain yogurt can be added instead.
After cooking, it is advisable to put the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. This is necessary not only so that it is well “soaked”, but also so that all products become the same in temperature.
- Fresh cucumber – 0.5 pcs. (if it is large and long in size).
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Greens – to taste.
- Canned corn – 15 g.
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Dry-cured or regular sausage – 100 g.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Black pepper – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Cut the sausage into medium-sized cubes.
2. Chop up the eggs too.
If you didn’t boil the eggs beforehand, then do this procedure. You need to cook them for 6-7 minutes, time to detect when the water boils.
3. Wash a fresh cucumber, do the same with it, that is, cut it.
By the way, if it is not possible to purchase a fresh cucumber, then you can use a pickled 1.
4. Wash greens and finely chop.
5. Put everything in a bowl in which you are used to preparing and dressing salads.
6. Add canned corn to it.
7. Now lay out the mayonnaise.
8. Add salt and pepper. You can also add any spices you like.
9. Mix everything very well. Immediately take a beautiful bowl, transfer the salad into it. Send it to the refrigerator for a few minutes. After that, serve it to the table.
This is how easy and fast you can cook a simply amazing salad “Yaroslavsky”!
Enjoy your meal!