Sandwiches “Flowers” from crab sticks can be prepared without much effort if guests suddenly appeared. It turns out such an appetizer is not only tasty and satisfying, but also quite festive in appearance. For its preparation, inexpensive ingredients are used, the most important of which is crab sticks, so when buying them, you should give preference to a proven brand.
In order for the sandwiches to look more attractive, circles should be squeezed out of the bread, and only then sandwiches should be made from them. Greens are also an obligatory ingredient, it is thanks to her that the finished snack looks more festive. You can grease the circles of bread with mayonnaise, sour cream, butter or soft cheese. This kind of appetizer is best served as an independent dish, but it goes well with any meat dishes and side dishes.
- Crab sticks – 100 g.
- Bread – 4-5 pieces.
- Mayonnaise – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Dill – a few branches.
1. Put the bread on a cutting board. Squeeze circles with a metal ring.
If you do not have a metal ring, then use a regular glass.
2. Transfer the slices of bread to the dish on which you will serve sandwiches to the table.
3. Put on each mayonnaise with a spoon.
4. Cut crab sticks into elongated circles.
5. Lubricate each piece of bread with mayonnaise.
6. Now lay the cut crab sticks in the form of flowers on each sandwich smeared with mayonnaise.
7. Finally, decorate each with greenery. As greens, you can give preference to dill or parsley.
These are such bright and beautiful sandwiches!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.