Sandwiches “Nostalgia” with sausage are a classic snack for many. In student times, such sandwiches always helped out, they are prepared in no time, therefore they were very popular. For cooking, you will need the most affordable products – bread, boiled sausage, mustard and herbs. This dish has always helped out the hostesses if the guests are on the doorstep. Often, all the components are in the refrigerator, so preparing a quick snack is not difficult.
- Boiled sausage – 100 g.
- White bread – 120 g.
- Mustard – 1-2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp.
- Greens – for serving.
1. Put the boiled sausage cut into slices in a pan with melted butter.
You will need a little oil so that the sandwiches are not too greasy.
2. Fry the varenka on both sides until golden brown. When fried, the sausage is very tasty and fragrant. For the recipe, buy the best quality sausage. Do not wash the pan after frying the sausage, bread will still be fried on it.
3. Cut the bread into pieces that are convenient for you – in this case, triangles are obtained.
4. Put the bread in the pan where the sausage was fried, turn on the medium heat. Do not add oil, the bread will remain dry and crispy.
5. Fry on each side until browned. Bread is fried quickly – within 20-30 seconds. Since it was fried after sausage, sandwiches will be twice as tasty.
6. Lubricate crispy bread with a thin layer of mustard. If you like spicier dishes, add more sauce.
Mustard gives the appetizer a spicy taste, a slight spiciness that goes perfectly with boiled sausage.
7. Put any fresh greens on sandwiches – we have lettuce leaves. You can add parsley or dill, which you have in the fridge.
Ready-made sandwiches can be served immediately to the table. In a few minutes, a bright and tasty snack can complement any lunch.
Enjoy your meal!