For breakfast or as a snack, you can make different sandwiches with sausage or cheese. Today we offer an original version of hot sandwiches “Changeling”. We will use crab sticks as the main component of minced meat for sandwiches. Alternatively, you can replace them with sausage, sausages, boiled carrots and even potatoes. These sandwiches are delicious and filling. This dish can be served both cold and warm.
- Crab sticks – up to 5 pcs.
- Grated cheese – 50 g.
- Chopped onion – 0.5 tbsp.
- Tomato sauce – 3 tbsp. l.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – a slice.
- A mixture of aromatic spices for fish dishes – 1.5 tsp.
- Adyghe salt – as needed.
- White bread – up to 10 slices.
- Vegetable oil – 50-100 ml.
How to cook:
1. Prepare minced meat for sandwiches. You will need good quality crab sticks for it. Grind peeled crab sticks on a fine grater. Send the crab mass to the bowl.
2. Add the grated cheese to the bowl with minced meat. Send finely chopped onion and tomato sauce to the filling, Adyghe salt and a mixture of aromatic spices to taste.
Instead of onions, you can use green onions or dill with parsley.
Grate the garlic and add to all the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Beat chicken eggs with a whisk in a separate container, and then add to the minced meat.
4. Cut white bread into slices.
You can take sliced toast bread.
5. Put a wide frying pan with a thick bottom on the stove to heat up, add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the minced crab to the bread, smooth and lightly tamp.
6. Place the sandwiches, mince side down, in the hot skillet. Cover with a lid and toast the sandwiches over moderate heat for about five minutes. Put the “Changeling” sandwiches on a plate and you can immediately serve it to the table.
7. From the leftover minced meat, you can cook pancakes by adding a handful of semolina if the minced meat is liquid.