Today we will prepare sandwiches called “Student”. This dish has such a name because of the very affordable and cheap ingredients. Carrots and onions make a delicious filling for sandwiches, be sure to try it. From the first bite, you can’t even say that everything is so simple.
- Fresh carrots – 2 pcs.
- Fresh onions (green onions) – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – as needed.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Flavor seasoning (meat or mushroom) – 1.5 tsp.
- Bread (loaf or toast) – up to 7 pieces.
- Vegetable oil for frying – up to 100 ml.
How to cook:
1. Prepare the toppings for the sandwiches. The main components of this filling will be vegetables, namely carrots and onions. Clean vegetables. Use garlic to taste. You can also add one potato to these ingredients.
2. Cut the vegetables into arbitrary pieces and send to the blender bowl.
By the way, instead of fresh carrots, you can use boiled carrots.
Add two raw chicken eggs to vegetables.
3. Whip the vegetables with eggs in a blender until smooth. If there is no blender, then use a fine grater. And then add the beaten eggs to the vegetable mass.
4. Instead of salt, you can add a flavoring seasoning like “Mivina” meat or mushroom to the filling. Here you can also add parsley, dill, black ground pepper to the filling.
Prepare the basis for sandwiches, it can be any white loaf, toast bread. Cut the loaf into medium portions.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan. On each piece of loaf with a spoon, apply a little stuffing, compact. Send sandwiches to fry over medium heat under a closed lid.
These sandwiches are prepared quite quickly, so adjust the time. Sandwiches can be fried on one or both sides.
6. Put ready-made fragrant sandwiches on a plate and you can immediately serve it to the table. I recommend adding sour cream or kefir, ketchup or tomato juice to such a dish.