This dish will diversify your daily diet. You can take sausage in dough with you on the road or give your child to school instead of boring sandwiches.
The launch recipe can change indefinitely. Any dough is suitable – yeast, puff, on kefir, mayonnaise, milk, fermented baked milk, sour cream or sparkling water. When choosing sausages, there are no prohibitions. Any fresh quality product – homemade, smoked or boiled sausage will come in handy. In addition to sausage slices, you can add pieces of hard cheese or tomato slices to the filling. Products can be baked in the oven or fried in a pan until golden brown.
- Flour – 240 g.
- Ryazhenka – 110 ml.
- Boiled sausage – 160 g.
- Baking powder – 10 g.
- Vegetable oil – 45 ml.
- Salt – 5 g.
- Sugar – 4 g.
How to cook:
1. Pour the ryazhenka into a suitable bowl, heat it in a microwave oven to a temperature of 40 °.
2. Add vegetable oil (10 ml), salt and sugar.
3. Pour the baking powder, mix the mass until foam is formed.
4. Add the sifted flour, start kneading the dough.
5. Knead, gradually adding flour and increasing pressure. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough. Cover it with a bowl and leave for 10 minutes.
6. Knead, gradually adding flour and increasing pressure. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough. Cover it with a bowl and leave for 10 minutes.
7. Cut the sausage into triangular slices.
8. Roll out the dough into a cake about 4 mm thick. Lay the sausage in the center of the tortilla.
9. Blind the edges, forming a corner.
10. Similarly, connect the remaining two edges – form a triangular pie.
11. Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, put the sausage in the dough in a frying pan. Fry the products until golden brown over medium heat for 2 minutes.
12. Turn the patties over and continue cooking in the same way.
13. Pat the finished sausage in the dough in a paper towel and put it on a serving plate.
The products have a delicate airy structure, rich sausage taste with a pleasant meat aftertaste. Sausage in dough is best complemented with strong sweet tea – green or black.